CMC’s mailing and printing expertise makes us a genuine industry leader. We have installed over 3,000 systems, partnering with letter houses, mail drop facilities, service bureaus, postal organizations and educational institutions across the globe.
The solutions we offer are endless. We automate envelope insertion, as well as paper wrapping machines for magazines, direct mail, advertising and educational materials.
Our solutions help our clients print and package with the planet in mind.
Increasing machine uptime
Flexibility and technology integration
- We have the fastest machines on the market, with a processing speed of 10,000 to 30,000 envelopes per hour.
- High speeds come with guaranteed machine uptime, long-lasting performance and no compromise on quality.
- Product integrity is a priority at all stages of the product line, including tracking control for each document and automatic rejection of collation errors to keep the system running.
- Ultimate flexibility and modularity mean changes are made with ease in under five minutes.
- Heavy-duty integrations built to withstand the demands of the direct mail industry. And if you need support, our team of engineers are on hand to provide round the clock customer service.
CMC CartonWrap Series
The revolutionary e-commerce packaging solution – every box fits to order with our flagship automated solution.
Innovative and simple insertion area to insert collated documents into the envelope and then drive the envelope to the output with a single continuous motion transport
Heavy Duty construction guarantees long lasting performance even in the most demanding environments.
CMC 400 Series
A portfolio of solutions that preserve CMC’s software and hardware inserting tradition while enhancing communication capabilities. Improved economy and smaller footprint.
Patented insertion area increases speed to 30,000 envelopes per hour by pre-staging the envelope to be inserted.
The latest innovation in high speed mailing by increasing mailroom efficiency, adding personalization and increasing production
The best investment for the service bureau that wants to offer it customers the latest in paper wrapping and also needs to satisfy traditional periodical and newspaper packaging with film.
CMC Practica EVO
Our automatic film-wrapping machine for magazines, newspapers, catalogues and direct mail with a cycling speed of 12,000 pieces per hour.
The CMC 2000 is the latest evolution of mid-range automatic film wrapping system for magazines, newspapers, catalogs and direct mail at an affordable price.
Advanced controls and product tracking make the system suitable for the most complex “intelligent” jobs requiring reading, selection, matching, ink-jetting, postal sorting, etc.